Test Lead - Networks (M2)
|Job Title:||Test Lead - Networks (M2)|
|Contact Name:||Gretchen Chapman|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2021 12:59|
- Join a high-performance team
- Initial 6-month contract - with view to extend
- Attractive daily rate
FinXL IT Professional Services is a leading IT services organisation providing a broad range of services to assist large Australian enterprises and Government departments to deliver IT projects.
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for a Test Lead with Network Testing experience to join our market leading client.
What will you be doing?
- Co-ordinate the definition of scope of testing with context of each Release /Capability/Program
- Implement and co-ordinate the sourcing and preparation of test data, test environments and execution
- Provide UAT / BRT daily status reports to stakeholders
- Co-ordinate change request impact assessments
- Participate in deployment readiness review meetings
- Effective liaison with stakeholders to ensure successful UAT, PVT and BRT outcomes
- Provide post-deployment status communication
- Participate in project implementation reviews
- Provide support for post-deployment war room as required
- The ability to liaise with staff across all levels of the business
Key Skills and Experience Required
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to think outside of box and in some instances, cope with aggressive project timescales and pressure situations
- Confident working autonomously or as a member of several teams
- Strong collaboration skills and awareness of change and release management principles
- Highly capable and adaptable working with Agile & Waterfall methodologies
- Proven experience in telecommunication network, technology and IT systems:
- Aggregation and access network
- Fibre, copper, wireless, satellite and HFC technology
- OSS/BSS, assurance, mobility and workforce management systems
If you believe that this role is for you APPLY TODAY!
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's