- Immediate start | Canberra Location
- Initials contract for 6 months with 2*12 months extensions
- Baseline clearance required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage a Test Manager/Test Lead to lead the development, execution and management of test plans, strategies, and scenarios across a number of projects.
The key responsibilities include:
- Develop test strategies, test plans and scenarios-based on user stories and acceptance criteria
- Establish testing frameworks and technical capability (tools) to enable delivery teams to test effectively utilising CI/CD DevOps automation approaches
- Develop, execute and deliver quality assurance, system integration testing, UAT and load and performance testing activities for high profile and complex Dynamics CRM and other systems with external-facing portals and multiple integration points
- Implement testing best practices and standards, including tools, documentation, metrics, reporting, and automation
- Work autonomously and take responsibility for providing test outcomes within key delivery dates
- Ensure risks associated with the agreed test approach are understood by key stakeholders
- Provide regular updates on work status, risks and issues in consultation with the team/s
- Provide coaching and mentoring to the team to promote their professional development and facilitate the achievement of quality test outcomes
- Provide advice and guidance to colleagues on any aspect of testing, including training for testers and other staff where appropriate.
The role requires you to have:
- Demonstrated ability to develop Test Plans, Test Strategies, Test scenarios based on business objectives and requirements, test schedules, and regular reports for project/program boards.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and proven ability to distil business objectives into achievable test plans and scenarios
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Proven ability to develop, execute and deliver quality assurance, system integration testing, UAT and load and performance testing activities for high profile and complex systems with external-facing portals and multiple integration points
- Demonstrated experience establishing testing frameworks and technical capability (tools) to enable delivery teams to test effectively utilising CI/CD DevOps automation approaches
- Proven ability implementing testing best practices and standards, including tools, documentation, metrics, reporting, and automation
- Demonstrated experience in leading testing activities to achieve quality assurance outcomes with a range of technologies such as Azure Cloud, Azure DevOps, Dynamics 365, Azure Data and Analytics platforms
- Proven experience in coordinating and liaising with multiple stakeholders within and outside the organisation including facilitating key discussion forums to achieve quality outcomes for user acceptance testing and integration testing activities.
- Demonstrated experience leading and executing test activities in an Agile Scrum/Agile SAFE environment, including leading teams through Program Increment planning
- Strong team collaboration, team enablement and proven experience establishing positive working relationship.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Sinthu on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.