- 12 months contract with further 24 months extension option
- Australian Citizen - Must be able to obtain Baseline clearance
- High-profile program
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
We are looking for 4 x Test Managers to manage the overall testing requirements of the Federal Government Programme.
The key responsibilities required for this role are:
- Lead and support operations of the team including monitoring business performance, setting priorities, and managing resources and workflow
- Monitor and manage work output and quality against established performance standards through interpretation of quality analysis and reporting
The key skills required for this role:
- 5+ years of experience in testing, with at least 2 of those years as a Test Manager;
- Experience working with various testing methodologies including Waterfall and Agile;
- Experience with testing tools, including HPALM; and
- Experience testing in SAP application stack.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.