FinXL IT Professional Services is a leading IT services organisation providing a broad range of solutions to assist large Australian enterprises and Government departments to deliver IT projects.
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for a hands-on Tester developer to join our team of highly-credentialed project delivery consultants working with Australia's largest telecommunications and technology company. The successful candidate must possess a minimum scripting or programming experience that conforms to good software engineering design principles and practices (including version management). This includes experience with API integration.. They will also bring relevant industry experience working with a blend of Big Data technologies.
- A Tertiary qualification in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar discipline.
- Typically, a minimum of 10 years' experience working in an Operational and/or Engineering role and have expertise with a variety of deployment, automation, configuration management, testing and optimisation tools.
- Familiarity with testing UIs, APIs, automation of downstream systems and related systems integration
- Proven scripting or programming experience that conforms to good software engineering design principles and practices (including version management). This includes experience with API integration.
- Practical experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines. Enhancing and improving CI/CD capabilities to reduce cycle time while retaining quality
- Experience in delivering projects as part of an agile team and exposure to DevOps teams, practices and tools
- Willingness to learn new technologies and keen to drive innovation
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- Proactive and self-motivated