Triage Lead: DevOps Environment (M99)
|Job Title:||Triage Lead: DevOps Environment (M99)|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 23:16|
FinXL Professional Services is a leading IT services organisation providing a broad range of services to assist large Australian enterprises and Government departments to deliver IT projects.
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for a Triage Lead with experience in Production Support and Maintenance to play a key role within a DevOps team arrangement.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience in Production support and Maintenance (PS&M) activities.
- Hands on experience in ITIL process, especially Incident Management, Major Incident Management and Problem management
- Experience in Stakeholder management and ability to translate technical details to non-technical audience
- Ability to create reports/dashboards for providing visibility to Management
- Experience in Alerts and monitoring aspects of production processes
- Experience in assessing and coordinating business impacts of production changes/deployments
- Experience in coaching and supporting the team in adoption of DevOps mindset and practices
- Ability to make observations about and recommendations on Non-functional robustness of the solution and improvements and CI/CD DevOps arrangements from a support and operations point of view
Candidates must be able to start immediately or with a maximum one week notice.
If this sounds like the next step in your career, click "Apply Now" or email Paul at Paulc@finxl.com.au
Please note: Due to the expected flow of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Environment and Release Engineer
Sydney, New South Wales
Senior Automation Lead (M4)
Mobile Developer (Android/IOS) (M6)
Senior Analyst/Programmer - Appian (M4)