- Nov 2021 start | Canberra Location
- Initials contract for 12 months with extensions
- Australian Citizenship required - Baseline clearance required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage multiple UAT Test Coordinators to support a new major project for one of our clients' here in Canberra.
The key responsibilities include:
- Identification of UAT stakeholders and testing resources required to complete UAT
- Be the primary liaison between business and technical stakeholders to coordinate and develop test plans, test data and test reports, resourcing and scheduling
- Support User Acceptance Logistics and environment setup
- Provide user acceptance test coordination expert advice to business stakeholders including risk and issue identification and treatments
- Develop/Support test plans, business scenarios, test cases and reports with full traceability back to requirements/user stories in line with the Enterprise Testing and Quality Assurance framework and processes
- Provide assurance of the thoroughness of the supplier's test activities including defect management and resolution
- Working closely with the Test Manager and Scrum Master to manage defect triage and severity rating assessment meetings which include relevant subject matter experts (SMEs)
- Log and manage defects and incidents identified throughout UAT test cycles
- Establish strong stakeholder relationships across the Program/Project, with business stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Work closely with the Test Manager and Release Manager to align to software release cycles, UAT signoffs, environment availability, testing activities and interdependencies
- Lead and Coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) performed by business (external/internal) stakeholders. Specified Personnel will be expected to transfer skills and knowledge to departmental staff and ensure appropriate documentation is stored in accordance with the Departmental recordkeeping policy and practices.
The key skills required are:
- Demonstrated experience (5+years) as a User Acceptance Test Lead, including:
- Manage and lead User Acceptance Testing in collaboration with the business stakeholders.
- Experience using Azure DevOps or MicroFocus ALM and ALM Octane.
- Thorough understanding of testing practices and processes in agile and waterfall project environment.
- Work independently and/or in collaboration with the project Test Manager, following testing processes.
- High attention to detail with lateral thinking and advanced problem-solving skills.
- Quality and customer-first mindset with delivery focus.
- Provide test estimations and work to these timeframes for upcoming work.
- Strong experience in the preparation and maintenance of test plans, test cases, test results and defect reporting.
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem solving and time management skills.
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate
- ISTQB Agile Certification or equivalent.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Sinthu on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.