UC Solution Architect
|Job Title:||UC Solution Architect|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Hench|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2020 16:15|
High Profile Organisation
My client, a leader in the Telecommunication world, is seeking a UC Architect to join their team on a contract basis. As the UC Architect you will sit within the UC practise and will be responsible for design and implementation of Unified Communications solutions based on Microsoft technologies for corporate and enterprise customers.
The role requires delivery experience with the products and solutions outlined below, and experience working within a service provider or large systems integrator is considered highly desirable. You will organise the infrastructure deployment process to successfully implement technology solutions and will demonstrate significant technical leadership in production deployment of Microsoft Skype for Business/Lync including Enterprise Voice.
Experience and Skills
Consult, Design and Deployment of on-premises, hybrid and Office 365 cloud-based UC solutions including Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams.
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Lync / Skype for Business
- Instant Messaging / Presence
- Enterprise Voice
- Session Border Controllers (Sonus, Audiocodes, Oracle)
- Telephony services (TDM, SIP and analogue)
- Microsoft Certified Handsets (Polycom, Yealink, Audiocodes)
- Load Balancers (Microsoft, Citrix, Kemp)
- Microsoft Exchange, O365 Unified Messaging, Cloud Voicemail
Highly Desirable Design & Delivery experience:
- Active Directory and supporting infrastructure
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Office 365 and supporting infrastructure (ADFS, AADConnect)
- Knowledge of Contact Centres that integrate with Microsoft Lync / Skype for Business such as Enghouse
- Room based Video solutions and interoperability (Polycom, Pexip, Bluejeans)
- Data Networking and Security (Cisco, LAN/WAN, Firewall, QoS, etc)
If you would like to be considered, please contact Lisa Hench to discuss further- or apply on line.
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Solution Designer / Tech BA - M19
Splunk Consultant (M19)
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
Splunk ITSI Expert (M19)
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Finance Business Analyst
North Sydney, New South Wales
AU$800 - AU$850 per day