|Job Title:||UI Designer-M11|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2020 12:33|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery.
We are looking for UI Designer as part of a highly skilled team of consultants working in our Tier 1 Client in Melbourne CBD.
You will be assigned in to one of our clients many project portfolios encompassing digital initiatives and revolutionary payment systems. You will likely be exposed to many up to date technologies which you can built on to your current development skills sets and experience.
This role will be within our enterprise client’s IT Digital Services projects developing digital customer UI, business systems and applications.
Project description :
The UI Designers will be part of a broader team of UX designers from Customer Experience.
Required technical Skills:
- 4-5 years working in User Interface Design.
- Either Banking & Finance Services or Healthcare experiences desired.
- Must have sketch experience, and experience with functional prototyping is a bonus.
Required Non-technical Skills:
- There is a lot of stakeholder engagement in this role, so the client is looking for resources who work collaboratively, can communicate ideas and concepts articulately and has exceptional interpersonal skills.
- The willingness to speak up when something isn’t right is also key.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and hit ‘Apply Now’or you can drop your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Shortlisted applicants are contacted shortly.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's