|Job Title:||UI/UX Developer_M11|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2020 19:26|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery.We are looking for a UI/UX Developer as a part of a highly skilled team of consultants working in our Tier 1 Client in Melbourne CBD.
You will be assigned in to one of our clients many project portfolios encompassing digital initiatives and revolutionary payment systems. You will likely be exposed to many up to date technologies which you can built on to your current development skills sets and experience.
This role will be within our enterprise client’s IT Digital Services projects developing digital customer UI, business systems and applications.
- 9+ years total experience.
- 5+ years data driven environment experience (i.e.: data warehousing / data lakes)
- Experience in corporate environment
- Experience in at least two industries (e.g. Finance and Data Services) the requirement is to have experienced more than one set of different business needs and culture.
- Experience in designing and developing digital user experiences
Technical Skills (where applicable)
Extensive knowledge in developing BI Report user interfaces, utilising:
- Strong analytical / problem-solving skills.
- We work as a team. All members of that team must be willing to learn and contribute to the learning of others. Debate is encouraged but mutual respect must be maintained.
- Vision to see the complete picture while keeping pulse on delivery is required.
- Improvement is encouraged but will be done in consultation.
- Willingness to learn and challenge processes so to improve efficiencies.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org or push ‘Apply Now’.
Shortlisted consultants are contacted shortly.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's