UX Design Lead
|Job Title:||UX Design Lead|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Gibbons|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2021 14:53|
* Work from Home/Sydney CBD
* Great Opportunity
* Global company
Our client, a large telecommunications company in the Sydney CBD is looking for a UX Design Lead.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
* Hands on experience delivering design in a B2B context.
* Human Centred Design, Service design, Systems / process with a focus on Omnichannel experience. This role will focus on the 'internal experience that delivers the customer experience'
* Must be able to demonstrate how a long term strategic vision is delivered in an agile context.
* Experience in leading or delivering service blueprints that map the back end systems and processes and help articulate requirements for solution design and business architecture.
* Preferable to have experience with platforms such as Salesforce, Service Now, etc.
* Stakeholder relationships / engagement
* Day to day management of design team of approximately 5 people
* Ensure delivery of the agent facing and partner facing experience
* Responsible for key strategic design initiatives
* Advocacy for UX design practice
* Represents the user experience at executive level
What's on offer
6 - 12 months + contract with Sydney CBD based telecommunications organisation
If you would like to be considered, please send applications or contact Jackie Gibbons on 8243 6822 to discuss further or apply on line. Code: S12
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's