* Work from Home and Sydney CBD based
* Great salary
* Unique role
Our client, a large Sydney based telecommunications organisation is looking for a UX Design Lead.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience:
* Hands on experience delivering design in a B2B context.
* Strong Understanding/background in role specialisation and how that impacts the experience: workflow, role-based design (permissions, entitlements etc) and everything that comes with that: including the interplay between backend systems and process with front end UX.
* HCD, UX
* Agile at scale experience
* Stakeholder relationships / engagement: comfortable dealing with senior management. Can present to exec level, can work with Product Owners, Engineering and Scrum Leadership team
* Day to day management of design team of approx. 10 people.
* Coaching / performance management
* Responsible for key strategic design initiatives
* Advocacy for UX design practice
* Influence the product roadmap
* Represents the user experience at executive level
What's on offer
6- 12 Month + Contract with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further, or apply on line. Code: S12
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.