UX Designer - M24
|Job Title:||UX Designer - M24|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Erika Ventura|
|Job Published:||January 27, 2022 17:12|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance, and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a several UX Designer to join our team.
Overview: A Strategic approach to onboarding business customers with business products.
B&PB endorsed the strategic approach to meet the CDD Standards have extended the scope of BTEX to include onboarding, self-service product origination, and collection/recording of the new CDD Standard required attributes. We are taking the opportunity to uplift the onboarding experiences offered.
Measures and Metrics:
- Faster Onboarding through reduced steps to complete application.
- Support Customer divisions in achieve right first time through automating and a guided KYC experience.
- Deliver guided experiences for bankers and customers.
- Improve usability of all experiences.
- Rapid concepting.
- Interaction Design (i.e. not just happy day screens, but also flows and mapping).
- Overall Experience Design for both short-term and long-term goals.
- Practical design for immediate delivery.
- Documentation of scenarios and UX flows.
- Testing of concepts and flows with bankers and customers
- Stakeholder review/testing of concepts.
Deliverables may include:
- Screens/Forms Design Specification
- Interaction Design Specifications
- Pitch Deck/Conversation Guide Design
- Strong interaction designer. We are doing detailed flows and interaction design. Ideally, this designer will be able to inspire our team and improve every detail of every screen and flow.
- Highly competent with rapid concept development and prototyping.
- Great communications skills and ability to work with executive team members.
- 3+ year's experience.
- Self-starter and reliable team member.
- Happy to work at pace. Delivering iteratively.
- Good communications skills and ability to work with executive team members.
- Excellent team player.
- Observant and articulate.
- Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word. You can also give me a call at 4908 11752
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's