|Job Title:||UX Designer|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2019 15:38|
• North Sydney based location
• Great opportunity
• Exciting project
This is a great opportunity for a User Experience Designer to work for a large North Sydney based organisation.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Develop and maintain sets of User Personas.
• Translate project team concepts in interaction models, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, interactive mock-ups, and high fidelity screen designs.
• Developing User Interface Designs
• Conduct and analyse quantitative and qualitative research
• Develop and maintain UX processes, patterns and standards to ensure a compelling, intuitive and consistent user experience across all products
What’s on offer
This is a 12 month + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to email@example.com or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further.