|Job Title:||Instructure Engineer|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2020 11:18|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage a Infrastructure Engineer here in Canberra with one of their Federal Government clients .
The key deliverables of this role would be to (not limited to):
- Manage and support a highly redundant Commvault backup solution, which includes tape management
- Experience in refreshing tape media using Commvault backup solutions
- Build and maintain a highly available SOE/MOE using VMware Horizon technologies
- Experience in packaging applications in a VDI environment using VMware App Volumes and VMware ThinApp.
- Support and maintain a highly available VMware App Volume environment
- Experience in managing and supporting zero/thin client solution nationally
- Ability to provide high level support to maintain HPE 3PAR SANs
- Experience in maintaining and supporting Splunk
- Experience in automating server builds using VMware vRealize Automation
- NV1 or NV2 security clearance (NV2 preferred)
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Sinthu on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's