|Job Title:||Windows SME|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Evan Gavin|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2020 09:28|
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunication organisation, is looking for an experienced Windows SME.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
* 10+ years' experience managing complex Windows infrastructure
* Proven experience with design, implementation and support of Windows infrastructure
* Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) preferred
* Hands-on experience with Windows Server (physical and virtual)
* Support and troubleshoot Windows OS
* Engineer, integrate, design and deploy Windows components (AD, SOE, SCCM, SCOM)
* Engineer and implement solutions for Single Sign-On and multi-factor authentication
What's on offer
This is a 6 months' engagement with a high profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
Who we are
If you would like to be considered, please apply now!
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's