RF Wireless Engineer
|Job Title:||RF Wireless Engineer|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2020 17:47|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced RF Wireless Engineer.
• Support End to End project governance (capacity expansions)
• Work on Process Improvement Initiatives
• Manage vendor processes
• Design reviews and monitor performances
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 5 years’ experience in radio engineering in telecommunications
• Knowledge of antenna design, network architecture (fixed wireless), radio propagation, radio optimisation techniques and transmission systems
• Proven understanding of network design, performance improvement and rollout processes
• Experience with 5G/4G/3G/P25
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
What’s on offer
This is a 12 months’ engagement with a high profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's