Workplace Transformation Consultant (PM)
|Job Title:||Workplace Transformation Consultant (PM)|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Erika Ventura|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2022 14:06|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Retail, Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a Workplace Transformation Consultant (PM) to join our team. The Workplace Technology team has an ongoing Workplace Transformation Program within which multiple transformation projects are underway. One such project involves the largest risk mitigation of migrating all content for on-premise SharePoint farms to SharePoint online. The complex migration activity is scheduled to progress through the remainder of FY'22. It has previously undertaken and completed the migration of various resources to Office 365 including Exchange Mailboxes, Home Drives to OneDrive and Network Drives to OneDrive. This program is now being extended for document/content management in the existing SharePoint Online instance, and mitigating the use of legacy on-premise SharePoint platforms.
This Workplace Transformation Consultant (PM) role will report through to the Manager for Workplace Transformation and will be tasked with delivering the project outcomes for this enterprise wide migration activity. The Delivery Lead Consultant will be responsible for:
The candidate will strengthen the existing team by:
- Lead the migration activities for the multiple collections in SharePoint 2010 and 2013 farms to SharePoint Online effectively within the set budget and delivery timeline of FY'22.
- Management of Risks, issues and dependencies that arise during the progress of the migrations.
- Managing stakeholders and business owners, especially where site collections involve complex data remediation prior to migration to SharePoint Online.
- Co-ordinating with various technical teams and migration partners for ensuring rolling migrations are performed with adequate communications, TVT, BVT and UAT as needed.
- Co-ordination and working with application owners for any legacy applications that have been built on SharePoint on-premise to remediate or move to target state architecture where SharePoint Online is not deemed to be ideal target.
- Managing any issues, change requests or blockers that may arise with migration partner or any of the application teams in relation to specific complex remediation/migrations.
- Working closely with Change, Communications and User Experience teams and the Project Change Manager to deliver successful organisational change readiness for lifetime of the migration project.
- Working closely with line manager in Workplace Transformation to ensure delivery governance and cross program interdependencies are well managed to reduce costs and improve service quality.
- Manage issues relating migrations delivery and where escalation is needed for those issues not resolvable at the project level or where prioritisation decisions may be required, work with line manager.
- Provision of leadership and direction for a cross-functional team of technical SMEs that will be required for the various applications to be remediated prior to migration.
The Workplace Transformation Consultant must be able to shape and drive quality workplace solutions at speed within the organisation for Workplace Transformation. They will bring previous experiences, best practices, and a collaborative attitude to help drive the project outcomes
- Significant knowledge and experience of M365, SharePoint Online.
- Previous experience with Office365 migration projects involving complex business and infrastructure landscape.
- Good technical grasp of technologies of the MS technology stack and SharePoint Online as a combination of these technologies will be utilised to deliver the remediation of content prior to migration in many instances.
- Attention to detail and tenacity in managing migration issues or blockers to ensure its risk is mitigated through successful migration of content from on-premise platforms.
- Significant expertise with driving technology projects within tight timelines and budget, and ability to manage as required to drive various technical teams for implementation to achieve the required outcomes.
- Advanced communication, presentation and influencing skills at many organisational levels and ranging across technical SMEs, architects, external providers, business capability owners and executive leaders.
- Knowledge and experience in managing compliance with Management Assurance and Risk functions during project delivery.
- Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word. You can also call me at 4908 11752
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's