A State Government Agency in Sydney engaged FinXL to deliver a Systems Integration Project to provide multiple key system changes across business critical web-based applications. Our key client resided in the Program Delivery Office for the CIO and worked closely with multiple business stakeholders to support the multitude of business needs.
The key objectives of the Project were to deliver multiple software and web-based application development projects, including delivering automation, additional web functionality and multiple System Change Requests improvements to existing systems. In addition a new internet web application, including the integration with an existing intranet application, was required.
FinXL provided project management tasks for all projects, including Business Requirements Definition documents, Applications Solution Architecture Designs, IT System Solution Designs and application development services.
This was followed by the development of the Test Strategy/Plan documentation, the creation and execution of Test Cases, and finally the successful implementation of the changes.
FinXL successfully delivered the Project including:
- Delivering improvements to web-based applications – functionality, design & automation
- Developing and implementing new Business Processes for the web-based applications
- Developing new functionality in systems which then enabled automatic overnight batch processing
- Replacing a proprietary Document and Image Management System with an in-house substitute
- Delivering significant cost savings by reducing licensing and support costs.
This Project was delivered on time and within budget on a Fixed Price milestone basis.