Must be Australian Citizen and be able to obtain Baseline Clearance
The Federal Government Department has an ongoing inquiry for an Application Architect to support the Federal Government Department in Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide.
- Experience working as an Application (Solutions) Architect working in on-premises, cloud and hybrid cloud environments.
- Experience assisting Federal Government build and operate applications and services in on-premises, full cloud and hybrid cloud environments.
- Deep knowledge and experience with Microsoft development practices, platforms, and technologies, including: (Office 365 platforms, SharePoint, Dynamics 365, Azure DevOps)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure architectures, services, platforms, and operations is also highly desirable.
- Ability to deliver and document solutions that meet requirements and align with operational constraints and strategic vision.
- Strong documentation and communication skills, with the ability to translate clearly between business areas and technical teams.
If you are a dedicated and experienced Application Architect with a passion for making a difference in the public sector, we encourage you to apply by Clicking the "APPLY" Button or call Alvin on 0433399966 for a quick chat.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.