- March start
- Perm with FinXL and contracting options available
- Minimum NV1 clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking to engage a Business Analyst ideally with a system engineering background for a technology upgrade project
Key Role responsibilities:
- Analyse and document users and business requirements
- Develop detailed, research based, personas including major expectations and needs
- Develop features and user stories including acceptance criteria
- Effectively communicate with internal teams and external clients to deliver business and functional requirements
To be successful in this role:
- Proven experience in business analysis an understanding of business process management and business requirements of the customers and translating them to specific software requirements
- Strong technical skills coupled with buisness intelligence and a deep understanding of customer's needs so that they can be transformed into application and operational requirements
- Demonstrated relationship management skills including facilitation, listening and assessment
- Ability to explain simple and complex ideas to all levels of the business
- Experience working in an agile delivery team
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications to email@example.com or contact Anu Ananth on 02 6243 6455 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.