Data Analyst - M24
|Job Title:||Data Analyst - M24|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2019 15:29|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. The Finite group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
We seek several experienced Data Analysts to join our client working onsite in Docklands. A leading, household name in Banking, our client embraces collaboration and has solid strategic goals in place that will give you the opportunity to really prove yourself and potentially further your skills and career. Successful candidate will get from $90,000 inclusive super to $115,000 inclusive super depending on experience.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Collaborate with data providers and report consumers to document data (including business rule) requirements.
- Generate solution design documentation for their assigned project(s).
- Collaborate with key project stakeholders including Designers, Project Managers, Asset Support Team, and Asset Managers.
- Have practical knowledge / extensive experience in creating both ER and Dimensional data models.
- Have solid hands-on technical experience in technologies such as Oracle PL/SQL, SQL Server, SQL, and Java.
- Develop a quality and maintainable code base which will be unit tested against acceptance criteria.
- Understand and implement CI/CD methods of code build and deployment.
- Perform story decomposition from the provided Data Delivery Centre (DDC) Features and Epics
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and ‘Apply Now’.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's