|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2019 19:52|
• Macquarie Park Based
• Great opportunity
• Must be Australian Citizens
This is a great role for a Project Manager to work for a Government Agency, onsite with a large Sydney Macquarie Park based telecommunications organisation.
You will be responsible for managing a team upgrading and deploying state of the art Monitoring Services for our client. This position would ideally suit candidates who have Project Managed OSS/Monitoring/TAC (or similar services) deployments or upgrades, using the ITSM ITIL framework.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Manage a complex group of vendors to
ensure project is delivered on-time, budget and to meet the requirements of
• Key focus on detailed technical delivery to ensure all parties are aligned on the outcomes
• Commence and progress hardware testing (with specialist vendor) to unblock phase 2 rollout of solution
• Manage all finances, forecasts, invoices through the standard toolset.
• Ensure resources are aligned for test phases including business acceptance and in-store testing
• Tertiary qualifications such as ITSM ITIL
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
If you would like to be considered, please
send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact Evan Gavin on 02 8243 6895 to discuss further.