- March start
- Perm with FinXL and contracting options available
- Minimum NV1 clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking to engage a Test Analyst for a technology upgrade project to Skype for Business based system
Key role responsibilities:
- Ability to contribute to test case design, produce testing documentation, and review testing artefacts throughout the Testing Life Cycle
- Commitment to quality and ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multi-skilled team environment
- Experience using software tools for application development and testing
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) – working with multiple teams
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff
involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications to email@example.com or contact Anu Ananth on 02 6243 6455 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.