FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
We are looking for an Automation Test Analyst to join a large project upgrading loyalty card based software applications (stand-alone/desktop application).
• Prepare and execute test strategies and test plans across the system, system integration and user acceptance test phases for all software changes including regression, security, performance, volume, load, usability, data conversion, failover and recovery testing activities
• Contribute to establishment of test environments by providing test data
• Manage testing and verification problems or issues through to resolution or escalation
• Identify deficiencies in testing infrastructure and resources
• Contribute to the software release process by providing test results and highlighting risks
• Liaise with ‘owners’ of systems undergoing change for test design, verification criteria and relevant issues
• Contribute to application support by replicating production problems in test environments
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Experience developing test plans to ensure that all testing requirements and deliverables are met
• Experience with automated testing against thick clients (stand-alone/desktop apps)
• Conduct functional, performance, end-to-end and regression testing for any changes to be implemented into the production environment
• Extensive knowledge of software testing and development methodologies, especially Agile
• Willingness to own business process delivery via systems from start to finish
• Working knowledge of C++, C#, SQL (Oracle and MySQL), automation testing tools
• Capacity to work well as part of an outcomes focused cross functional team, especially with technical support staff
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile gaming company with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.