Must be Australian Citizen and be able to obtain Baseline Clearance
The Federal Government Department has an ongoing inquiry for Multiple Azure Engineer to support the Federal Government Department in Canberra.
- Experienced in implementing enterprise IT solutions consuming Azure services - including, (Infrastructure as a service (IaaS), Serverless Compute - Azure Functions, Web Apps, Storage - blobs, files shares, queues and tables, Integration - Service Bus and Event Hub, Identity - Entra ID (AAD), Azure B2C and Entra ID Connect, API Management (APIM) - developing APIs, APIM maintenance and infrastructure)
- Demonstrated experience in developing Azure DevOps CI/CD YAML pipelines using ARM and/or Bicep
- Demonstrated experience with managing and migrating solution infrastructure to the Azure platform
- Demonstrated knowledge of risk management principles and processes in context of Infrastructure management
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across all levels and influence key stakeholders.
- Intune management and configuration of mobile devices.
- Office 365 best practice and configuration in line with the DTA blueprint.
If you are a dedicated and experienced Azure Engineer with a passion for making a difference in the public sector, we encourage you to apply by Clicking the "APPLY" Button and one of our consultants will contact you to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.