We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst for Treasury.
- 12 months contract
- Hybrid working
- Sydney Based
The key focus for this role is to work closely with the Balance Sheet Management (BSM) and Treasury Operations teams to successfully implement a Liquidity & Treasury Management System (LTMS) to uplift the BSM team's capabilities.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Support the BSM and Treasury Operations teams to deliver the LTMS project
- Assist with the design and implementation of a future state target operating model that will include rollout of people, process, system and data-related capabilities for BSM and Treasury Operations teams, as well as the wider Liquidity & Implementation function
- Develop an understanding of current state and assist with the design of future state processes, taking into account the strengths and weaknesses of the Calypso platform
- Translate front, middle and back-office business requirements into Calypso functional requirements through identifying the business needs and optimal solution approach and scope
- Facilitate and contribute to stakeholder workshops to support requirements elicitation, issue identification, solution design, decision making
If interested, please send me your applications and we will get in touch with you.