Canberra ACT, Brisbane QLD / offsite
Must be an Australian with Minimum Baseline Clearance
Are you an experienced Business Integration Analyst looking for an exciting opportunity to make a meaningful impact in the public sector? We are currently seeking a talented and motivated Business Integration Analyst Personnel to join one of our clients preferably in Canberra or Brisbane.
- Extensive experience in identifying and documenting business-related requirements for monitoring solutions such as quality of service characteristics (including availability, reliability, response times and run times, capacity, scalability, and throughput) and obtaining business value through data analysis and identification of pain points.
- Proven ability to work with new systems and rapidly understand and document the architecture of the system and its associated operations.
- Proven ability to solve complex business and technical problems with integrated solutions, using evidenced-based analytics derived from system and application logs, databases, and metrics.
- Familiarity with software development principles and practices, coupled with expertise in database design techniques aimed at optimising performance.
- Experience with application monitoring tools, such as Splunk, AppDynamics, and Azure App Insights.
- Experience using log analytics tools, such as Splunk, Splunk IT Service Intelligence (ITSI), Elastic and Azure Log Analytics and developing database queries such as SQL Server and Oracle DBMS.
- Experience with Cloud based solutions such as those provided by Azure.
If you are a dedicated and experienced Business Integration Analyst with a passion for making a difference in the public sector, we encourage you to apply by Clicking the "APPLY" Button or Call Alvin on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.