Must be an Australian an be able to obtain Baseline Clearance
Are you an experienced Change Manager looking for an exciting opportunity to make a meaningful impact in the public sector? We are currently seeking a talented and motivated Change Manager Personnel to join one of our Federal Government clients in Canberra.
- Good knowledge of organisational change management methodologies and tools, with proven experience with implementation of organisational and process changes within an Agile delivery framework.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills and ability to proactively move roadblocks in a sensitive and positive (win-win) way.
- Proven ability to effectively engage, build strong relationships with and work collaboratively with a range of internal and external stakeholders, and to provide specialist advice and guidance to relevant stakeholders as required.
- Proven ability to develop and deliver stakeholder -centric change management and communication plans that align with the existing change management and communication frameworks.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including strong writing and editing, enabling you to create material that will inspire our stakeholders and translate complex information into easy-to-understand messages.
- Proficiency in using key Microsoft 365 productivity applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook and experience in using Microsoft collaboration tools such as SharePoint and Teams as effective communication and engagement channels for internal stakeholders.
- Proven experience in managing the creation and maintenance of intranet pages and applying a using a user-centred design approach that also incorporates the relevant style guides.
- Certified in Change Management Methodology, with Prosci Certification preferred.
- Knowledge of Agile project management methodology, with SAFe methodology preferred.
- Experience delivering change management activities on medium to large scale projects and within an Agile delivery framework.
If you are a dedicated and experienced Change Manager with a passion for making a difference in the public sector, we encourage you to apply by Clicking the "APPLY" Button or Call Alvin on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.