Data Analyst Specialist
We're looking for a Data Analyst for our financial services client.
- Undertake data analysis and data lineage to enable the implementation of Retention &
- Disposition, Data Governance and Metadata Tooling.
- Establish default retention requirements for records (structured and unstructured) in the
context of IAG.
- Lead the data analysis and data lineage activity to support IAG divisions.
- Maintain an understanding of data classification techniques for Sensitive and Personally
- Maintaining awareness of new legislative requirements, risks and trends that could impact
data governance practices.
- Perform statistical analysis to support data governance and business requirements.to
enable data driven recommendations to stakeholders.
- Design, plan, estimate, and conduct a structured approach to data analysis.
Skills and Experience required:
- Strong experience (approximately 5 years) on Data Analysis and/or Data Governance
- (Desirable) Knowledge of records management principles and best practices of the
record management lifecycle.
- (Desirable) Experience in records management / content management solutions
- (Desirable) Familiarity with Australian and NZ record keeping obligations and the Privacy
- (Desirable) demonstrated experience undertaking data analysis with multiple
stakeholders in of cross functional business areas.
- (Desirable) Personal or commercial insurance knowledge and experience.
About the company
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create an up-to-date C.V and 'Apply Now'.