FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Sydney Macquarie Park based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Digital Business Analyst.
• Software implementation using Agile methodology
• Managing a team of UX specialist, Quality Analyst and Developers
• Responsible for analysis and documentation of Epics, Features and User Stories
• Define the Customer Journeys which assisted with the User
• Organise and facilitate project planning sessions, iteration planning sessions and retrospectives and daily stand ups
• Perform Scrum Master duties by maintain the project wall and grooming the backlog
• Facilitate showcases and forums to internal Stakeholders and external End Users
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Good Agile / Sprint experience
• Good knowledge of Scrum
• Good knowledge of Software development Life Cycle
• Experienced with Jira
• Strong Communication and stakeholder management skills
What’s on offer
This is a 3 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.