Must be an Australian with Minimum NV1 Clearance and be able to obtain NV2
Are you an experienced Network Specialist looking for an exciting opportunity to make a meaningful impact in the public sector? We are currently seeking a talented and motivated Network Specialist Personnel to join one of our clients in Canberra.
- Must Be Australian Citizen with minimum of NV1 Clearance and be able to obtain NV2
- Experience In Plan, Design & Implementation of large and complex solutions with a particular focus on ACI Multisite/Multipod, Next-Gen DC, Fabric Path, VXLAN & DCNM/NDFC. Other desirable experience includes SDA, SDWAN, Campus Networking, Enterprise Wireless Solutions and IOT.
- Experience in leading and supporting large scale DC networking technologies.
- Experience in Cloud Solutions (AWS, Azure, Google) is desirable.
- Working experience with HW/Platforms: Nexus Switches, IOS-XR, IOS-XE, IOS, Cisco ASR.
- Familiarity with Devnet, DevOps principles, comfortable with Agile practices, software engineering, read and understand the code/ APIs, etc.
- Good working understanding of Unix/Linux
- CCIE R&S/Enterprise/DC is a plus.
If you are a dedicated and experienced Network Specialist with a passion for making a difference in the public sector, we encourage you to apply by Clicking the "APPLY" Button or Call Alvin on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.