Must be Australian Citizen and be able to obtain NV1 Clearance
The Federal Government Department has an ongoing inquiry for Active Directory B2C Engineer to support the Federal Government Department in Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide.
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Experience in designing, developing, testing, implementing, and integrating IAM systems and solutions.
- Ability to identify, analyse and resolve system design weaknesses, troubleshoot and manage the resolution of issues related identities, systems, access, accounts, authentication, authorisation, entitlements, and permissions.
- Experience in analysis of infrastructure to ensure that solutions protect information resources against unauthorised use, inappropriate degrees of access, disclosure, damage and/or loss.
- Experience in designing reusable strategies, decisions, service components, libraries and frameworks to support enterprise-level IAM services.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to engage with a variety of internal and external stakeholders including non-technical senior managers.
- Ability to collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams of business, technology, external suppliers and other subject-matter experts.
- Experience in designing, developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining Azure AD B2C User Flows and Custom Policies
- Relevant qualifications in IT, including cloud certification
- Experience with Dynamics 365 and workflow integration development
- Experience with GIT version control and common branching strategies
- Experience with Kubernetes base solutions
- Demonstrated knowledge of IT frameworks, such as ITIL and TOGAF
If you are a dedicated and experienced Active Directory B2C Engineer with a passion for making a difference in the public sector, we encourage you to apply by Clicking the "APPLY" Button or call Alvin on 0433399966 for a quick chat.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.