We have a current opportunity for a Business Analyst- ITIL with Baseline clearance on a contract basis. This role is for a large Telco company and you will be working for a Federal government client.
- 2 X positions available
- 4-9 Months contract role with possible extensions
- hybrid working ( 2 days in Office)
- Open to all cities in Australia
This Senior Business Analyst role will support a Transition-In activity for a large Federal Government client. The role will work closely with the Common Services Program Manager on the critical deliverables required by set contract delivery dates and also other service management business areas in the development of Service Level Agreements and reporting requirements.
These activities will require knowledge and experience with the processes of the ITIL v3 framework, including working experience with IT service management in general.
- Identify, create, and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level; ensuring data is reliable and valid; developing process improvements or re-engineering and recommending elimination; integrating new systems and processes with existing ones; and partnering with internal and external stakeholders.
- Reviewing and updating critical deliverables in consultation with key stakeholders.
- If required, creation of any critical deliverables in consultation with key stakeholders.
- Working with key stakeholders, document the Service Level Agreements to allow technical stakeholders to create the required changes to monitoring tools, service management systems, etc.
- Understand and negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders
if you are someone who have strong experience working with ITIL v3 frameworks, please apply through the link below and we will get in touch with you.