Must be an Australian with Minimum of NV1 Clearance
Are you an experienced Cyber Vulnerability Analyst looking for an exciting opportunity to make a meaningful impact in the public sector? We are currently seeking a talented and Cyber Vulnerability Analyst Personnel to join one of our Federal Government clients in Canberra.
- Must be Australian citizen with minimum of NV1 Clearance
- Experienced in assessments vulnerabilities
- Experienced in business impact analysis of vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of Splunk and/or Tenable.
- Experience working with Cyber Threat Intelligence.
If you are a dedicated and experienced Cyber Vulnerability Analyst with a passion for making a difference in the public sector, we encourage you to apply by Clicking the "APPLY" Button or Call Alvin on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.