Must be an Australian with Minimum Baseline Clearance
Are you an experienced Automation Test Specialist looking for an exciting opportunity to make a meaningful impact in the public sector? We are currently seeking a talented and motivated Automation Test Specialist Personnel to join one of our clients in Canberra.
- Experience in supporting the development and implementation of ICT Projects within a remote team environment.
- Leadership skills to support and enable a positive team culture.
- Highly skilled and focussed on excellent customer service and business engagement, with the ability to engage and collaborate internally with other key IT areas, project teams, business areas, and external service providers.
- Highly effective in managing multiple, concurrent activities, while understanding and managing priorities, dependencies, and risk.
- Ability to independently develop and determine approaches to solutions in a practical and creative manner.
- Strong conceptual, analytical, and interpretive skills with high level of attention to details.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across all levels and influence key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in establishing and maturing test automation processes and capabilities
Experience with MS DevOps, as well as Agile Ways of Working
If you are a dedicated and experienced Automation Test Specialist with a passion for making a difference in the public sector, we encourage you to apply by Clicking the "APPLY" Button or Call Alvin on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.