Must be an Australian with Minimum NV2 Clearance
Are you an experienced ICT Network Specialist looking for an exciting opportunity to make a meaningful impact in the public sector? We are currently seeking a talented and motivated ICT Network Specialist Personnel to join one of our clients in Canberra.
The specified personnel will be responsible for providing the following deliverables including but not limited to:
- Administration and configuration
- Investigation, analysis and reporting of faults within Department's networks and their connection to our partner agencies, Digital Marketplace
- Working collaboratively with other technical teams within and external to the Department ensuring requirements stipulated in MoUs are upheld.
- Adherence to required change and incident processes,
- Undertaking network audits and review to ensure stability and adherence to best practice,
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the current and future Network Architecture, describing the department's business processes, information flow, and required,
- Analysis and reporting on network performance providing recommendations to ensure capacity.
- Experienced in Firewall-1, Sidewinder G2 Firewall (6.0, 6.1, 7), F5 Load Balancers (3.2, 4.5, 9, 10, 11, 12), Bluecoat Proxy, Cisco switching and routing, Solaris, Linux
If you are a dedicated and experienced ICT Network Specialist with a passion for making a difference in the public sector, we encourage you to apply by Clicking the "APPLY" Button or Call Alvin on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.