Infrastructure Security Engineer
We're looking for an Infra Security Engineer to join our team in Melbourne, CBD.
About the role:
This role is required to ensuring the Secure and Stable operation of client's in-house and cloud-based data and computer networks, infrastructure and systems. This includes planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, monitoring, supporting, and optimizing all network hardware, software, and communication links. In addition, there will be a strong focus on supporting our Security Tools and Platforms, IaaS and SaaS platforms in Azure, AWS, Office 365, and Azure AD.
- Working closely with Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Teams.
- Assist in designing and implementing security services, technologies, and platforms in line with the Natura and Co Cyber Security Function.
- Advise, manage and ensure that security solutions, including firewall, EDR, and intrusion detection system are integrated into Security Operation Center monitoring and are configured according to Security standards.
- Support Enterprise Architecture teams with Security Control Configuration deployed within Aesop Infrastructure.
- Work with CyberHub Assurance teams to validate those controls mandated in policies are deployed to server, cloud, desktop, mobile device, network and end-user devices.
- Assist Infrastructure Team to develop IT or Security Procedures or Standards.
Essential Knowledge Skills and attributes:
- Experience of working with diverse technologies and tooling to provide robust Infrastructure, Operations and Security Incident Management capability.
- Technical expertise in cybersecurity and infrastructure monitoring, detection and response, with the ability to forensically analyse, propose remediations and produce root-cause analysis reports.
- Robust day-to-day management of outsourced services and suppliers.
About the company
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create an up-to-date C.V and 'Apply Now'.