Must be Australian Citizen and be able to obtain NV1 Clearance
The Federal Government Department has an ongoing inquiry for Multiple Network Engineer to support the Federal Government Department in Canberra.
- Ability to research, analyse, evaluate and monitor network infrastructure to ensure networks are configured to operate at optimal performance. As well as assess and recommend improvements to network operations and integrated hardware, software, communications and operating systems
- Ability to install, configure, test, maintain and administer new and upgraded networks, including support and troubleshoot network problems and emergencies.
- Ability to communicate effectively whilst anticipating stakeholder needs and expectations across a geographically dispersed network.
- Understanding of maintaining and operating Layer 2 networks such a Vlans, Trunks, Spanning-Tree.
- Ability to implement network topology in Microsoft Azure
If you are a dedicated and experienced Network Engineer with a passion for making a difference in the public sector, we encourage you to apply by Clicking the "APPLY" Button and one of our consultants will contact you to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.