We're looking for a Solution Designer with broad technical experience across application development to join our team in Melbourne, CBD.
The successful candidate will work as part of a team, with primary responsibility for technical oversight, they will also help solve complex issues arising during project delivery.
- Lead and collaborate in IT Architecture strategy design and delivery across multiple Architecture disciplines.
- Pragmatic use of Enterprise Architecture frameworks and models such as business value cycles which derive business value.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients, and stakeholders to build trust.
Essential Knowledge Skills and Attributes:
- SOAPs for Technology Strategies, Microservice Design Patterns, and Enterprise Level Cloud First Development Standards.
- 5+ years' experience as a Senior Designer
- Banking or Financial Services industry experience is must have.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Previous experience leading large transformation/modernisation projects.
About the company
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian-owned company providing our clients with technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create an up-to-date C.V and 'Apply Now'.