Must be an Australian and be able to Obtain Baseline Clearance
Are you an experienced Technical Writer looking for an exciting opportunity to make a meaningful impact in the public sector? We are currently seeking a talented and motivated Technical Writer Personnel to join one of our Federal Government clients in Canberra.
- Must be Australian citizen
- 3 years of experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to present complex data in clear, concise text.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Strong individual contributor and team player in a professional environment.
- Highly skilled and focussed on excellent customer service and business engagement, with the ability to engage and collaborate internally with other key IT areas, project teams, business areas, and external service providers.
- Highly effective in managing multiple, concurrent activities, while understanding and managing priorities, dependencies, and risk.
- Ability to independently develop and determine approaches to solutions in a practical and creative manner.
- Strong conceptual, analytical, and interpretive skills with high level of attention to details.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across all levels and influence key stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Technical Writing, or Information Technology or
- Relevant working experience
- Experience using Agile methodology and or DevOps
If you are a dedicated and experienced Technical Writer with a passion for making a difference in the public sector, we encourage you to apply by Clicking the "APPLY" Button or Call Alvin on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.