Must be Australian Citizen with minimum of Baseline Clearance
The Federal Government Department has an ongoing inquiry for Technical Architect to support the Federal Government Department in Canberra.
- Extensive experience with architecting infrastructure solutions across one or more of the following technology domains within an enterprise ICT environment: data centres, infrastructure platforms (such as Power, X86, Mainframe - including virtualisation, networking systems (LAN, WAN, SD-WAN), surveillance and communication systems, and Storage systems (such as performance and data protection).
- Demonstrated knowledge of SDLC, architecture frameworks, and corporate technology
- Demonstrated ability to create ICT architecture designs, patterns, blueprints, roadmaps and solution designs
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse stakeholder groups including development, application architects, operations, and security, to ensure seamless integration of infrastructure components
- Proven ability to build effective and collaborative working relationships across the ICT and business stakeholders
- Experience and knowledge of surveillance and communication systems
If you are a dedicated and experienced Technical Architect with a passion for making a difference in the public sector, we encourage you to apply by Clicking the "APPLY" Button and one of our consultants will contact you to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.