Must be an Australian and be able to obtain AGSVA Clearance
Are you an experienced Business Analyst looking for an exciting opportunity to make a meaningful impact in the public sector? We are currently recruiting for a talented Business Analyst to join one of our clients in Canberra.
- Liaise with the department's leads to refine already gathered system requirements
- In consultation with the Department's stakeholders, prioritise refined system requirements
- Clearly communicate prioritised requirements to applications developer for implementation into the system
- Develop acceptance criteria and test cases and support co-ordination of testing processes
- Co-ordinate with developer and the department's stakeholders to undertake UAT of implemented requirements
- Work with the department's leads and developer to ensure solution components and business readiness is effectively achieved
- Preparation of documentation and artefacts, including requirements (business, functional and system), user case documentation, Standard Operating Procedures, User Guides and other standard artefacts
- Highly developed stakeholder management and negotiation skills, including excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication
If you are a dedicated and experienced Business Analyst with a passion for making a difference in the public sector, we encourage you to apply by Clicking the "APPLY" Button or Call Alvin on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.