We have a current opportunity for a Sr Business Analyst - Telco App Development on a contract basis. This is a Sydney Based role working for one of the large Australian Telco company.
The client is primarily looking for Telco products and Mobile apps experience. Ability to work in a startup like environment, building apps from the ground up.
- Hybrid working 2 days in Office
- Sydney Based role
- Experience required in Telco products portfolios
- Background in Telco industry a must
- Must be mobile or internet services, not home wireless
- Supporting Product Development & product lifecycle activities
- Product build - starting from scratch
- Understanding of user behaviour - buying on apps different to buying on web
- Process flow
- Data Analysis
- Business process analysis
- Ability to document and coordinate business requirements
- Change Management activities
- Current state future state analysis, data and process flows
- Confident working directly with Business & IT stakeholders
- Facilitating requirement sessions and workshops
- Scoping and defining business problems with stakeholders
- Experience in requirements analysis
- Working within Agile/SAFe frameworks
If you are someone with strong experience with Telco working on Telco products like Mobile and Internet services, Building products from scratch- Please send me your applications through the link below and we will get in touch with you.
Job Reference: S3